The Beauty in Life

Sunday, December 03, 2006

How to complicate the ABCs (it is possible)

To build up mobility in my sprained ankle (please see previous post), my coach told me to do some stretches in a bucket of ice water. One of these stretches was to spell out the ABCs with my toes, kinda like writing it in the air, to encourage complete mobility in all directions. Well, I go to do that stretch, and this question comes to mind:

Am I supposed to do them in capital or small letters????

I was telling this to someone the other night on the phone, and she added the fact that it could also be done in cursive. This would also go with the same question: small or capital cursive letters? So now I have at least four ways to do a basic stretch that requires the "oh-so-complex" task of writing my ABCs.... with my toes.

Good Grief.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home