The Beauty in Life

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Perspectives

I love Christmas. I love Christmas songs, listening to Linus tell the Christmas story, our candles in the window, the talking Darth Vader ornament, singing "silent night" to candle light, sleeping in every day....

But Christmas is over, and since we haven't put our decorations up yet, I feel like Christmas has sorta.... thrown up all over our house.

Another thing is that ever since I got my phone, things seem different. I feel naked without it. Every time I give my number out, I ask the person to call me, like I have no life or something. Not many people have my number, but no matter if I like the person I ask to call me or not, I just like to hear my phone ring. My phone. That's so much fun to say.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home