The Beauty in Life

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Season's Greetings

Ok. So everyone thinks of Christmas, but the truth is, we're coming up on a new season. So here are some thoughts as we head into spring:
-As you probably have noticed, the weather is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm not sure if it will stay like this, I mean, only two weeks ago I had a snow day. No matter what though, I am loving this weather.
-As much as I usually hate movie sequels, I am looking forward to the final chapter of the spiderman trilogy coming out in May. I love action trilogys. Other movies over-do it when it comes to making more and more of them. I mean loook at The Land Before Time series, Beethoven's (insert number1- a billion here), Home Alone, and does anyone else get tired of the "I'm 17 and just found out i have a twin sister, but I'm really one actress!" bit????
-It is taking me forever to type this because our computer is so slow
-I think that it's safe to say that I am addicted to text messaging. I know I am, because I've started talking as if I were writing a text message.
-It's also safe to say that I have by far the worst smelling feet of anyone I know, and I need to fix that as flip-flop season draws nearer.
-I know that it's were the theator makes it's money, but prices of pop and popcorn is RIDICULOUS!!!! Almost as bad as theme parks.
I can't type anymore, and I don't even know if you'll be able to read this, because my computer just kicked me offline. Again.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home